Terms & Conditions
- Although SANA has its Head Quarters in Norway content related to the educational and business developments featured on this Web site shall also relate to South Africa amongst other countries.
- The content and design of the website pages are subject to copyright owned by SANA or used under licence from third party copyright owners. You may print or copy pages for your personal use but no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose.
- On occassion this website may feature content related to the educational and business developments. Such content is intended to provide general guidance only.
- Now and then this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided in order to improve and increase the interest of other featured content and are not intended to mean that SANA approves or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that SANA exclude, to the extent lawfully permitted, all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.